Thursday, March 29, 2012

Teeth and Rain

Today, while standing in the rain waiting for the streetlight to change so I could cross the street, I suddenly stopped feeling the pitter patter of droplets on my head. I turned to my right and a smiling lady was holding her umbrella over me. She said something in Korean, bowed slightly, and turned to watch for the green man telling us we could walk. What an awesomely nice lady, sharing her umbrella with wet foreign strangers.

Also, as an update to one of my earlier posts, I have been using my own home made toothpaste now for just over a year and my dentist has verified that my teeth are not only cleaner, but whiter than ever. He was "frankly amazed."

Toothpaste mix: 5 parts baking soda to 1 part salt. That's it. Healthy, clean, sparkling teeth and gums without all the crud and expensive corporate garbage coating your chompers.

No comments:

Post a Comment